How do I check my Apollo Munich policy?
Apollo Munich Health Insurance Contact Details
- Insurance Dekho. 755 1196 989Mon to Sun 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM.
- Apollo Munich Health Insurance. 022-6234-623410 a.m. to 7 p.m. Mon-Fri. [email protected]
How do I contact HDFC ERGO Customer Care?
- Mail us. Just drop a mail at. [email protected]
- Renew/buy. Call us on 6764 5476 85. 8 am to 12 midnight, anyday.
- Service queries. Call us on 6764 5476 85. 8 am to 12 midnight, anyday.
How do I renew my Apollo Munich?
The process of renewal of Apollo Munich’s insurance policy will follow the existing process. You can visit our website www.hdfcergohealth.com / www.apollomunichinsurance.com or call toll free number 1800-102-0333, or write to us at [email protected] / [email protected]
Is HDFC Ergo and Apollo Munich same?
The merger of HDFC ERGO Health Insurance, which was earlier known as Apollo Munich Health Insurance, with HDFC ERGO General Insurance, has been completed with the approval from the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI).
How do I check my health insurance policy?
To check your health insurance policy status online you have to:
- Visit the Health Insurance Company’s official website.
- Click on the ‘Register a Claim’ icon on their website.
- Now Select ‘Track Claim Status’
What is HDFC Ergo WhatsApp number?
Customer Care Helpline Number | WhatsApp No 7304524888 | Contact Details – HDFC ERGO.
How do I renew my health insurance policy?
Step 1: Visit the official website of the insurance company. Step 2: Go to the health insurance renewal section available on the website. Step 3: Enter your previous health insurance policy number and registered mobile number. Step 4: Check the policy details and the policy renewal premium.
How can I check my HDFC Ergo policy status?
You can login at https://www.hdfcergo.com/claims/claim-status.html and check your policy claim status online for Health, Motor, Home and travel.
What happened Apollo Munich?
HDFC ERGO Health Insurance (Formerly known as Apollo Munich Health Insurance) is Now HDFC ERGO General Insurance.
Who owns HDFC Ergo?
Housing Development Finance CorporationErgo Group
HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company/Parent organizations