How to See Who Blocked Me on Twitter
Twitter is one of the most popular social media platforms, and it’s a great way to keep in touch with your friends and family, or to meet new people with shared interests. But it can also be a hassle when someone you care about blocks you.
If you’ve ever been blocked on Twitter, you may be wondering if there is any way to see who blocked you. However, Twitter doesn’t reveal this information directly to its users, which is why you can’t rely on apps or websites that claim to do this for you.
There are some manual ways to find out who has blocked you on Twitter, though. Some of these methods require a little patience, but they can be very helpful if you’re trying to figure out who has blocked you.
1. Go to the profile of a person who you suspect has blocked you on Twitter and check for a notice that says they’ve blocked you.
2. Search their name with a search engine or on the search bar of the Twitter app.
3. If you’ve been following the person for a while and their tweets are no longer showing up in your feed, then this indicates that they’ve blocked you.
4. Look at their Twitter profile to see if they have an ‘unblock me’ button in their profile settings.
5. Ask them why they blocked you on Twitter
If the person who’s blocked you is a friend or family member, it’s important to talk to them about what happened and find out how they feel about it. This will help you understand why they’re blocking you and help you decide if you want to unblock them.
6. If you still don’t feel comfortable talking to the person who blocked you, then try getting a mutual Twitter friend to message them on your behalf.
7. Another option is to use an app called blolook, which lets you know who has blocked you on Twitter.
8. This app is free and available on the web or as a mobile app.
9. The only downside to this method is that it won’t tell you exactly who has blocked you, but it will show you how many accounts have blocked you.
10. Using a third-party app or website to find out who has blocked you on Twitter isn’t always possible, but it can be helpful when you want to get this information quickly.
Some of these websites or tools are designed to scrape information from Twitter, so they don’t give you the names and usernames of the blocked users. Others will only let you know the number of people who have blocked you.
These apps and websites don’t always work properly, or they might have a bug that prevents them from working properly. It’s best to test them out to make sure they’re worth your time.
Regardless of what method you use, it’s important to remember that blocking someone on Twitter isn’t the best way to keep your account private. It’s more likely to hurt your reputation and cause problems for you.