BNP Triple Antibiotic Ointment With Hydrocortisone

BNP Triple Antibiotic Ointment with Hydrocortisone is an ointment that treats eye infections caused by bacteria. It works by reducing swelling associated with bacterial infections. It contains bacitracin zinc, neomycin, and polymyxin B. It is suitable for a variety of bacterial infections.

The ointment should be applied to the affected area three to four times daily. It should be applied as a thin film on the cornea. The treatment should be continued until the eye returns to normal. Before applying BNP Triple Antibiotic Ointment, remove any foreign bodies in the eye.

Always follow your veterinarian’s instructions when giving B.N.P. Triple Antibiotic Ointment to your pet. It may be irritating or have side effects if it is used in the wrong way. In addition, it may interact with other eye medications and cause an allergic reaction. For this reason, it is important to check the expiration date on the bottle of ointment.

Triple antibiotic ointment with HC may cause a stinging sensation when injected into the eye. Although this is a rare occurrence, it should be reported to your veterinarian. You should avoid contact sports or other activities if you experience this side effect.

Neomycin and polymyxin B sulfates are both antibacterials, but should not be applied directly to the anterior chamber of the eye. If applied directly, these ointments may slow the healing process of the cornea.

Neo Poly Bac Ophthalmic Ointment is available in 3.5 gm applicator tubes, making it easy to apply. Neopoly Bac Ointment is a triple antibiotic eye ointment that contains neomycin, polymyxin B sulfate, and hydrocortisone. It works by reducing eye inflammation and preventing bacterial growth. Neopolybac is often used to treat eye infections until the cause is determined.

Neomycin, polymyxin B sulfate, and bacitracin are three antibiotics that work together to treat eye infections. They are known to be effective against Gram-negative bacteria, but they rarely cause an allergic reaction or hypersensitivity. Polymyxin B sulfate is best for superficial bacterial infections and should not be used for a long time. In addition, it should not be used if the infection is caused by viruses or fungal organisms.